ViralTag: Save Time and Be On Time!
If you’re like us and use social media a lot, you can’t help but not have a Pinterest account. Although it’s fun when it’s in your free time, it becomes a pain when you start using it on your daily basis and spent a lot of time only “pinning” your favourite images.
As you can imagine, scheduling posts to all of these accounts manually can turn into a boring task – sssh – and a bit of a mess. So, we started to look for options. We use a lot of social media accounts, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and – of course – Pinterest. In every board and website, we looked for ViralTag was always coming up. So we decided to give it a try and make a ViralTag review.
What is ViralTag?
ViralTag is what it says on the Website “Social Media Marketing Tool for Sharing Visuals”. You can manage your social networks, schedule unlimited posts, recycle evergreen content and so much more.
Pros of having ViralTag for your social media schedule:
- ViralTag offers its clients a lot of range into scheduling, editing and so many more options. Supporting all major social networks nowadays, ViralTag includes Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Linkedin.
- However, as we were talking about Pinterest: you can effortlessly upload and schedule your beloved images in a bulk. You can plan for a day, an entire week, or even a month – in just a few minutes! It also connects directly to a Google Drive and Dropbox account.
- Before you schedule your posts, ViralTag also offers you the option of sharing the same image into your various accounts. The best part: you can customize your message, you can edit the image dimensions – All in one go.
- After all these amazing features you can, also, recycle automatically the top performing evergreen content. You can also access the best times to post, which content is more attractive and gets more engagement. The app reports will guide throughout.
- It’s faster and doesn’t require that your computer to be on, which happens in another social media calendars.
- Browser extensions. ViralTag offers the Chrome or Safari Extension which can be found directly on Play Store and then go to Browser Extensions and voilá. Then simply install the app and you are ready to go.
- Viraltag gives the options to see where the content is from. It’s great to find a new blog or article and share it with just a couple of clicks of the mouse with our audience. As a result, the quality of the content is improved in little time.
- Some platforms allow having more social media accounts connected.
- Pricing. There are two types of subscription through their website. There is the free version which you can use for 14 days. Then there is the Pro Plan which, at the moment, Viraltag charges $29 a month for.
- The Pro plan allows you to manage multiple social profiles. Features for Pinterest include publishing, discovery, embeddable widgets and image enhancing.